Saturday, June 14, 2008

Week 4 Exercise 8

I signed on to the 5 RSS feeds. I had been aware of them before but didn't use them because I don't go online for news and have little interest in being sent more information. It is a burden to be bombarded... I usually read the daily paper and catch NPR in the morning and in the car throughout day. However, I'll give it a try.
I added The Loh Life from NPR because I do really enjoy Sandra Loh's comments and often miss the show. I also got some tech teaching updates. Plus, I signed up to find out about cool gadgets which may give me some good ideas for interesting gifts.
I did like the video from Common Craft Show and will definitely watch the others when I'm ready to start those tasks. It made it very easy.

1 comment:

Mary Ann said...

I download news podcasts from NPR automatically on my computer. Then I usually put them on my iPod and listen to them when I'm out walking. I'm usually laughing so hard it's amazing cars don't hit me. :-)(Did I mention they're free to download?) Great stuff!!